96 saturn radio

i purchased a used saturn and someone had changed the radio and now the dash lights do not work. I put the factory radio back in it and i still cant get them to work. I have checked all the fuses and they are all good. Can someone please help!

Reply to
rickysm

which lights do you refer to?

if it is in the instrument panel you need to check for the resistance of all the bulbs.

Reply to
DigitoNut

i can get the instrument panel lights to come on but when i wire it so they come on it blows the fuse to my park lights and they still dont work right because they stay on all the time.

Reply to
rickysm