97 SW2 Parking Light Bulb

I feel very dumb having to ask this question but how do you remove the front turn signal/parking light bulb from the holder. I squeezed, pried, pushed, pulled and even tried to rotate but couldn't get it out. I'm sure it has something to do with the tabs on each side of the bulb but I don't want to break it.

Mitch

Reply to
Mitch

.I have a 97SL2 and I'll take a stab...

...if you are talking about the amber bulb in the front housing where the high and lows beams are located, then the bulb holder rotates easily about

1/8 ccw to and you can separate the assembly from the lens. With the bulb revealed, just pull it gently straight out on its grey plastic holder - I just tried mine and it came out with a little snap.

Reply to
Jonnie Santos

Reply to
Jonnie Santos

Well I just did it and while it was bit tight, but I didn't break anything.

Mitch

Reply to
Mitch