Best Tires For The L-300?

I will be replacing the tires on my 2004 L-300 shortly, and I was wondering if anyone had any reccomendations. Thanks!!

Reply to
WGRG3

ANything but Firestone! LOL. I prefer BF Goodrich myself.

Reply to
marx404

]5, 2007, 1:04pm (PDT+3) From: ] snipped-for-privacy@404.com (marx404)

]ANything but Firestone! LOL. I prefer BF ] Goodrich myself.

Thanks for the tip. I am looking for some tires that will give me a smooth ride, and less road noise.

Reply to
WGRG3

Through my experiences, Michelins, Uniroyals and Hancook should be considered.

Reply to
Bassplayer12

I have been using Yokohamas on four different cars with excellent results. The set I have on my '98 Dodge Stratus V6 are finally worn out at 60,000 miles. I don't remember the model, and my wife has the car right now. I had a set of performance tires on a '97 Prelude and that car handled great even with the stock suspension.

I like TireRack.com because they post user reviews as well as comparison tests. Check it out:

Gyz '94 Eclipse GST (107,000) '98 Dodge Stratus V6 (137,000) '07 Saturn Sky (4,500)

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

Reply to
Gyzmologist

]7, 2007, 7:33am From: snipped-for-privacy@right.com ] (Gyzmologist)

]I like TireRack.com because they post user ] reviews as well as comparison tests. Check it ] out:

]

Thanks for the Link. I am all for those Tire user reviews, because there are so many to choose from.

Reply to
WGRG3