How do you set the time on the clock in a1996 SL2

I bought this car used and with no ownwers manual. I ned to know how to set the time on the clock TIA

Hoverman1

Reply to
Hoverman1

You're in luck -- I have a '96 SL2 and I *do* have the owner's manual. :-)

- push and hold the Volume knob

- push the left side of the Tune/Seek button until the correct hour appears

- push the right side of the Tune/Seek button until the correct minute appears

- release the Volume knob

Reply to
Doug Miller

Hope you're still reading this thread, even though I answered your question a couple days ago... There are DOZENS of '96 owners manuals available on eBay. Here's one:

I have no connection whatever with the seller -- just happened to stumble across this listing while looking for some other stuff for my own SL2, and remembered that you said you didn't have a manual for yours. There are even a few Spanish-language copies available, if that's what floats your boat. Search eBay for 1996 Saturn Owners Manual, and you'll get (as of this writing) three items being sold in regular auctions, and seventy-four (!) sold in eBay Stores. Take your pick.

Reply to
Doug Miller