Best Rated threads in Saturn Cars Forumshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

saturn oil loss problem - someone's suggestion seems to work
Was, awhile back, rousing in forum where I saw and have tried a posted suggestion by 'wolfman' that seems to really have greatly improved my Saturn's oil loss problem. I was losing 1 qt. every 400 to...
5
5

93 Saturn SC2 dies when you push in clutch
I have a 93 saturn sc2. The car drives great and runs well going down the road. However when i press the clutch in when i am fixing to come to a red light etc.. It dies every time. I have done a code...
12
12

Coolant reservoir cap
Is there a way to test whether the coolant reservoir cap is working properly? I think mine failed and caused a coolant leak (I can't find any other possible source of the leak). I have a 98 SL2 with a...
1
1

radio locked out
This was one of the links that google showed searching for 'saturn radio unlock 2000'
7
7

94 Saturn SL1 running Rich/trouble starting
First let me say I pretty much auto retarded. My 94 Saturn SL1 is running way rich. It won't really start. I was having trouble with hard starts so I took it to my neighbors trusty mechanic. He looked...
15
15

How Much Should An Ignition Switch Cost?
I have a SL2, '97. Whta would the the cost be to replace the ignition + labour? Thank-you
11
11

Saturn Battery Light... unfortunately not as simple
I drive a 1996 Saturn SL2. About 2 months after purchasing the car, the battery light came on. As most would think, I took this to be a problem with the charging system. Using a voltmeter, I checked...
2
2

'96 Saturn SL2 Leaks Coolant from reservoir Cap, Why?
Hi All, What is the most common reason for coolant to leak out of the reservoir Cap? The car does not over heat yet, but looses coolant from time to time. I'm not sure but I think it may leak the most...
8
8

L200 vs L300
I will probably test drive one of these tomorrow (Thursday nite). They seem identical except for the engine. Did anyone buy the L200 and regret not spending the extra money for the V6?
8
8

Paint codes?
I found the label that is supposed to have the paint codes for my '09 Vue. It was in the glove box left sidewall. Label was headed with "Service Parts Identification" Last line was "waterbased 83B" I...
2
2

2007 Saturn VUE Recall
I just received a recall letter from GM relating to my 2007 Saturn VUE( V6 AWD). The recall states that the VUE "may have a torque converter condition that could result in a transmission vibration or...
1
1

Cost to replace Valve Cover Gasket?
Hi all, I'm about at my wit's end here. I'm currently on my 4th mechanic, and am very worried he's going to go through the $900 I still have left, and then some. Problem is: car doesn't start. The...
16
16

WARNING LIGHTS 2002 SATURN
To All, This morning I started the car to go to work after letting it sit for a little over a week. The car started fine and all of the engine warning lights, the fuel light, the battery light,...
4
4

'94 SL2 PS bypass?
- I'm hoping someone here can give some advice on this one -- my '94 SL2 has a PS pump that is going out; from the looks of things the pulley can be completely bypassed without affecting the belt...
2
2

2002 SC2 vs 2007 ION.2 compare
I have been driving a brand new 2007 ION.2 (w/15" alloys) for the last 4 days now. I am comparing it to my '02 SC2 in consideration to trade up. My SC2 feels quite faster than the ION although the ION...
5
5

Low Engine Coolant Light
I have a 99SL2 that has recently started having the Low Coolant/Auto Transaxle Fluid Temp warning light flash for the first few minutes of operation after starting. Just does it now and then and stops...
15
15

saturn cars panel undentable?
Are the side panels of saturn cars really immune to small door dents? If so, why isn't this idea copied by other car makers?
9
9

97 Saturn hesitates when accelerating
I have a 97 SL1 Manual Transmission Saturn that would hesitate when I accelerated. I changed the fuel filter...then I changed the fuel pump. It works 80% better but I still get a little hesitation...
3
3

WHICH is the speedometer fuse??
Help! My dad and I are rebuilding a insurance loss 2005 Saturn Vue (SUV) with 6 cyl front wheel drive. Does anyoen know which is the speedometer fuse?? Thanks. jay
8
8

'01 L200 - wiper relays
Hello all, long time listener, first time caller. I've an '01 L200 with approx 63k miles on it, and I've run into my first electrical frustration. A week ago, my windshield wipers started getting...
1
1