Goin' In

Getting my Ion oil changed,tires rotated,AND see WTF that thumping niose is.I'm out of the warrenty,just passed 50K,hope the bill doesn't burn too bad.

Reply to
teem

My money is on shock / strut replacement for the thump.

Reply to
Joe

Or have the tires balanced while they're being rotated.

RK Henry

Reply to
RK Henry

God,I hope it's not a strut!,they better balance them!.The tail pipe doesn't ''sound'' like it's making the noise.i notice the car squeak when I get out of it.Let you all know tomorrow night.

Reply to
teem

Reply to
Son_Worshipper