Good Tires For My 2005 Vue

I am looking to replace the tires on my 2005 2WD Vue. Anyone have any recommendation? I am looking for a good set of reasonably priced tires.

Thanks!

Reply to
matt_milligan2

Already????

I'd say... pretty much anything except what's on it now, if they didn't last any longer than that!!

Reply to
Doug Miller

I've got Firestones on mine now their pretty good for not paying An arm & leg,MAKE SURE YOU ROTATE THEM !when the times up.I've screwed up quite a few tires by not rtating the when its time,when they are rotated you'll feel the difference,believe me!.

Reply to
teem

Depends on what your wanting out of your tires. Long life, good ride, Handling, stopping grip, high speed operation.... First Decide that.

I tend to pay more attention to my cars needs. Some cars are easy to lock the brakes on (I drive agressively sometimes despite myself), decent tires can help by gripping better. If you want a better ride, go for that..

basically, you are the only one who can answer that for your style of driving and your cars personality. Figure out what you want from the tires than check out the web sites of the manufacturers and a few online sellers.

One real good resource is consumer reports.

Again know what your wanting before you go looking.

Reply to
Mark