great wax and polish!

hi all

this is a really good wax and polish kit:

Louis

Reply to
louis

I live and swear by Maguires. Wife bought me a detailing kit for chrsitmas, Ive been hooked since!

marx404

Reply to
marx404

Zaino all the way. I heard a lot of talk about it on the RX-8 forum so I bought the starter kit when I got the '04 RX-8. Worth every penny. Makes my wife's '98 Saturn look better than when it was new as well.

Reply to
<legokcen