Help:All Four Power Windows Quit Simultaneously

If you're talking about an S-Series Saturn... there is what Chilton's calls a Maxifuse for the entire power window circuit under the hood in the junction box by the battery. The book says it's a green 30 amp.

Then it looks like it's a Power winder relay module in the inside junction box - the only fuse I see listed is a 7.5 amp in that same location and that's got to be the supply side of the relay (assumption on my part because of it's small size).

So 2 fuses, one under the hood and one inside, plus an inside relay. ...that is for an S-Series Saturn.

Reply to
Jonnie Santos

I assumed it was a fuse,but when I swapped a known good fuse (from the rear defogger),no good. Is their some other fusable link in the circuit? Good thing I have a garage,cause they're stuck in the down position and my mech is closed till Monday.. TIA JK

Reply to
James Kidwell

Reply to
James Kidwell