horn cover

Does anyone know where to get a new horn cover the one that is on the steering wheel For some reason when I hit the horn it sticks on so I figure I that the metal wore out on that an I need a new one an I have been looking all ove the net and junk yards and still can't find one. If anyone knows where I can find one I would be really greatful. Thank you

Reply to
punxyguy

Saturn dealer sells parts for their cars.

Reply to
Steve Barker LT

The first thing, if you havent already, is to clean the metal contacts for the horn, that is what is sticking, not the cover. You can goto the local junkyard and get a cover much cheaper, or get from the dealer parts dept, or

6thplanet used auto parts online.

marx404

Reply to
marx404