how to access the wipers motor in 99' SC2

Hi, Wipers of my 99' SC2 sometimes forget that they need to stop and recently they even lost touch where they need to stop. It is my understanding that wipers switch is the same part with the motor. Is wipers motor located under the dashboard? What's the best way to access the motor? Thanks.

Reply to
ymg200

Pop open the hood. There's a long plastic piece that comes out. After that it's not too bad. The switch is built into the motor assembly. Your best bet may be to find a complete setup (including linkage) at a junkyard, that's what I did.

Reply to
Saturnalia