leftover SC2 parts

Now that I have sold the '02 SC2, I now have just a few spare parts that I can't use on my ION. I have been contemplating selling them. I have an AEM short-ram intake w/K&N cone, a K&N drop-in filter, clear corner SPS lights, and perhaps more.

Am I best selling them on eBay or thru one of the many Saturn forums? and how trustable is eBay to sell stuff on? TIA

Reply to
marx404

My brother-in-law sells over $1000 a month through ebay and seems to be doing rather well with it. My one experience with ebay was when I tried to buy a service manual for a copier on ebay and got burned. By the time I realized that the goods weren't coming, it was too late to file a grievance. Best I could do was give the seller a bad review. Most of what I hear about ebay is positive though. Oppie

Reply to
Oppie