SC2 AEM Intake For Sale

I just posted this on SaturnFans. As I just traded in my beloved 'SC2 and now own an ION, this wont fit anymore. This is for a 2002 SC2. It is still in the box and in excellent condition with all the hardware. I have used it for about a year and kept everything clean as a whistle. I have replaced the AEM cone with a smaller K&N that fits better under the hood. I am asking $100. for everything and you can see it here on SaturnFans.

marx404