Need fender for 94 SL1

I need a left front fender for a '94 SL1, gold. what is the best and least expensive way to get one? thru body shop? buy on line? dealer? I am new to the group. please help.

Reply to
deacon

I had a body shop do the front fender on my 97 sl1 last year and the bill was about $285 painted and installed. I don't know how good a price that is. I decided to keep our ins. co. out of it, since they look for every opportunity to increase premiums. It was a deer strike that did it, not another ins. co. involved. MR

Reply to
MR

You might look at

Jonnie Santos