94 EXPLORER CRASH PARTS??

Front left side accident, any idea where i can get the unseen parts, like raidiator supports, inside fender wheel wells, etc, lots of places sell the fenders hood etc.where can I get or see on-line a parts breakdown of the explorer so I can at least identify what I need to do the repairs.

Reply to
Catman NH

you're probably better off checking a local junkyard. maybe the dealer has parts, but probably lots of $$.

john

Reply to
John T. Waisanen

try