No Washer Fluid Low Light

You'd think on a Ion 3 '03 there would have this :-[. Carpet still drying out from melted snow.

Reply to
Teem

My washer fluid (98 SL2 95K) evaporates faster than I use it, and I drive tollways/expressways in Chicago every day. On those bad days with lots of tire spray, when I get where I'm going, I wash the windshield with Windex and a cloth towel from my trunk. I just can't stand 'wiper pattern' on the windshield.

-- Jay

Reply to
Jay Bollyn

Reply to