Radiator plastic reservoir 1995

I have an SL2 twin cam 95 with a manual transmission. One of the plastic reservoirs on the radiator is broken. Is it possible to replace only this reservoir and not the entire radiator? Is there some supplier in Canada for this plastic part?

Thanks!

Reply to
Gilles

If you're referring to the plastic end tanks attached to each side of the aluminum core (and not the overflow bottle), I have not seen these available separately. I recently had to replace the radiator due to a cracked end tank, which is probably pretty common after ten years of age - especially if you live in an area that sees temperature extremes.

Lane [ lane (at) evilplastic.com ]

Reply to
Lane

I had to replace my radiator last year. It developed a leak. Its all one piece. Autozone had them here. Lifetime warantee!

Fred

94 SC2

Reply to
Fred V.

YOu can have the nedtanks only replaced, by a reputable radiator repair shop. But after the cost of such an issue, the cost factor usually weighs towards the new one. Or if you take it in there every Feb for 5 straight years, they start to cut you some slack.....

Reply to
TheLastDonSC2