Re: Jimmie, Did you set the Fire on your hair???

Ah, a zealot. If you don't like my reply, don't read it. I'm done with this thread. This is posted top and bottom for those using both types of software or those who are too lazy to scroll..

Dave Milne, Scotland '99 TJ 4.0 Sahara

: >Dave Milne, Scotland : >'99 TJ 4.0 Sahara : : At least he's not a stupid top poster, Dave.

Ah, a zealot. If you don't like my reply, don't read it. I'm done with this thread. This is posted top and bottom for those using both types of software or those who are too lazy to scroll..

Reply to
Dave Milne

Its not a problem for those of us who can read.

Reply to
Dave Milne