Ready To Dump Some $400.00 Into My Ion

I'm at the 60k mark,not 50 like i said earlier,made an appointment to get the 60k stuff done,god this is gonna blow!!.

Reply to
teem

Edmunds estimates the cost for 60k maintenance on an Ion as $145 - why is yours going to be $400? What are they going to do?

Reply to
bo peep

This guy was talking about engine flushes,possble spark plugs & wires,rotatingthe tires,wasnt listening to everything,but,youre right,there no way it would cost that much,what a relief to me.I told him just the essentials need to be done.

Reply to
teem

Those aren't due until 100k - he is probably a crook.

Reply to
bo peep

Wires, what wires? Btw spark plug wear is in relation to engine rotations, not miles. 75k is about the normal lifespan of double platinum plugs.

Also, engine flush on a 60k Ecotec? Sounds like upsales to me...

Reply to
BläBlä

I'm going to have a ''talk'' with this clown I talked to on the phone,now i remember,there isnt spark plug wires!,my mind was on setting up the appointment,then,he comes at me with that crap!,Whhooo! BANG! ZOOM!.

Reply to
teem