Rebuilt Engines

Is there anywhere to get rebuilt DOHC 1.9L Saturn engines?

I'm just curious, and am wondering how much they might run for.

Reply to
HyperCube33 (Life2Death)

I paid 1300 for a used engine in 2003.

Reply to
kchez

Anyone,

I have a 94 SC-2 getting on in miles. I am interested if someone might have an answer to the question ???

Thank You So Much,

Wayne

Reply to
Wayne

Jasper?

NapalmHeart

Hi I bought an engine & trans from

cost was $1200guaranteed for 12K or 12 months. I'm on my 24th month and 26K runsgreat. They are the best place for used Saturn parts and located inFlorida. Lin

HyperCube33 (Life2Death) wrote:

Reply to
Linda