Replacing instrument panel lights?

Victim is a '99 SC1... I'm not talking about the dashboard lights which covers the speed, tach, etc. All of the lights that light up my heating/cooling sliders, lights to the buttons on the radio, etc. All of them are out after 8 years. They all seemed to go pretty much at the same time. Does anyone have a good reference in print or online about how to dig into this part of the car so I can fix all of this stuff up?

Thanks a bunch!

Reply to
Mr. K.V.B.L.