Saturn 1994/ Make???

I have recently purchased a Saturn(Used)and I don't know the make of the car. But that is not it When I start it up(When set down for more than five hours) after putting it in First gear it wouldo move about half a foot and it would start getting back as if there was no gas going in it then after i pat the gas a couple of times the engine alses up and the car takes off.But thats the only time that it dose that then when I park the car for some odd hours it will do the same thing. I was wondering if there is any one that could give me some kind of explantion for what is going on with my saturn?

Reply to
Bigbaby2005