Saturn SL1 Dashboard Lights

Can someone please tell me what is the light next to the coolent/temperature light. I bought a Saturn SL1 97 sometime back, but the previous owner did not provide me with the user manual.

These two lights have started blinking infrequently. Usually it is when I start the car they start blinking for sometime and then stop. Today it happened after I had driven some 5 miles and it stopped after blinking sometimes.

Can anyone please let me know what is happening.

Thanks Sanjeev

Reply to
sanju_id

It sounds like the coolant level light is the one you are seeing. You probably need to add coolant.

Reply to
Ratbert