Saturn Relay overstarting

Our 2005 saturn relay keeps trying to start after it is already running. Sometimes it then quits and you have to try to start again. We have talked to the service dept. they say saturn knows about it and that it happens in all of them and they will eventually come up with a fix but it won't hurt the car. I find it hard to believe that all of then do it and they are able to sell these still. Does anyone else have this problem. It usuall takes about 4 times to start the car but the pther day it took me 19 times to start the car. It can't be good for our car to keep this up it has been happening for two years now.

Reply to
blas1970

I would contact the shop manager and Saturn Customer Care, this is NOT normal, I have sold the Relay since it first came out and have never encountered this issue. I have seem where the remote doesn't work at all , but never what you describe and this is definitely not normal nor good at all for the starter. If there is an alternate Saturn store I would try it also.

marx404

Reply to
marx404