SC2 Radio in L200?

I have an '02 L200 with the OEM AM/FM/CD and would like to change it for one that has AM/FM/CD/Cassette so I can listen to my audiobooks. I see a number of them advertised on e-bay that are from the 2000 and later SLs and SCs. Will they fit in an L200? I don't want an aftermarket unit because they are magnets for low-lifes who smash windows.

TIA, Bryan

Reply to
Bryan

NO, the switched leads to turn the radio on are in different locations. If you can get a diagram of the proper location and switch the wire, then it will work.

Reply to
Shaughnessy Murley