Service light??

Just above the Service Engine Soon indicator is another indicator that just says Service with a little wrench under it. Is this light a Service Engine really really soon light??? It has come on occasionally but seems only seemingly randomly....

My Service Engine Soon light is perpetually on....

My car is a Saturn LS2 2000 with 47000 miles.... It seems to run just fine...

Thanks,

Ken

Reply to
Ken Knott

Service Engine Soon indicates a powertrain problem that could affect emissions was detected. The Service Vehicle or "wrench" light indicates some problem that does not affect emissions.

Given that you said in another post that your Passlock light was on, the three could be related (ex: some kind of serial communications problem).

Reply to
Robert Hancock