Security light?

My security light comes on when I start my car on occasion for no apparent reason. I have an alarm but it's not going off or anything and I've unlocked the car using the electronic key....

what does this light mean?

Saturn LS2 2000 w/ 47000 miles

Thanks,

Ken

Reply to
Ken Knott

It means a problem was detected in the Passlock theft deterrent system. You should probably get it looked at, or you may have trouble starting your car eventually..

Reply to
Robert Hancock