Temperature reading

I have an 1994 Saturn SL2 and the temp reading seems to be high, but this is my first Saturn and I dont know if this is normal. The temp stays around midway to a little over but not in the red H range.

Reply to
wrightprice1977

After warm-up and while driving at highway speeds, it should be solidly in the middle.

If idling or stop-and-go-traffic, the needle will rise until the electric fan kicks in.

If it's above the middle while at highway speeds, check that the held-on-by-springs air dam under the radiator is still there!

Tim.

Reply to
shoppa