The Ion

I am a proud owner of a '97 SL2.

Having seen Saturn's lineup, I am seriously not impressed.

The worse of them all is the Ion.

Moving the dash to the center, the gas cap to the right (without the locking feature) has been the straw that broke the back of a poor camel.

I am not sure what my next car will be.

I bought a Saturn for reliability. It's reliable, although it could be much more reliable in certain areas where the company will continue to refuse a product recall, but that's besides the point.

Owning the same car for 9 years either makes me cheap or cautious about my next car.

Currently, I am saving for something good. I just don't like what I see with Saturn.

Reply to
fish

I forget which magazine it was, but I howled with laughter when I read their review of the then new ION. "We waited 12 years for this?????"

John

Reply to
John Horner

I just drove a friend's Ford Focus. I haven't owned a Ford since my 2 1991 Taurus's that always needed a repair but I was impressed by the Focus. He hasn't had any problems with it. He bought it used a year or so ago and drives it a lot.

Reply to
Art