the recall

Hi all, I just wanted to let everyone Know that I finally received the recall notice on my 2000 SL1. In the letter they say 'we anticipated having a sufficient quantity of parts in Sept. 2003",, and at that time I SHOULD (?) my Saturn retailer to schedule an appt. This does not sound like the Saturn that I've come to know.

Oh well I guess things DO change.

Quiet

Reply to
quiet837

Recall for what?

Reply to
<mcben

DUH?

The recall is for L-Series. You say you have a S-Series You are either confused or you just type very badly.

Reply to
Ricky

I'm missing something here. There's a problem with the exhaust, so the solution is replacing the ignition?

Reply to
Philip Nasadowski