whats the fastest you got your saturn up too ?

My son, in a very un-politically correct move was musing about racing compact cars. So he comes out with, "winning a race in an (expletive-deleted) Honda is like winning the 'special Olympics; You might win but you're still an (expletive-deleted) retard." I should say that he has been running big mustangs and is a big block snob. My wife also works with the mentally challenged.

Reply to
Oppie

I've always enjoyed the tagline used by a guy on Saturnspot.com, "Hondas are like tampons, every (insert your slang term for felines here) got one."

Trouble is, I've owned a Civic....was a good, reliable car. Still find reference funny though.

Reply to
hoosier_drifter