Latest threads in Saturn Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

sluggish when shifting
my 97 SL1 saturn recently had a service. oil, filters (including fuel filter), spark plugs changed. 2 days layer my service engine light came back on. 2 months later my car is now sluggish, mainly...
2
2

LS200 Windshield Wiper Problem
Hi all - The Wipers on my 2001 LS200 will not return to the home position when turned off. Instead they stop about half way across the windshield. They work fine when running & do make a complete...
3
3

replacing wheel after replacing brake pads
I just replaced my front brake pads on a '96 SL1. After screwing the calipers in place, I noticed they now stick out away from the car and there is not enough room to put the wheels back on. I pressed...
2
2

Door lock switches on 1996 SW-2 - difficult?
Hi all, I'm back again with another silly question. How tough should replacing the driver's side door lock switches on my '96 SW-2 be? The door looks like it might come open fairly easily, but I'm...
2
2

93 saturn trans-axle codes: 11 then 45
Hi, I need some help interpreting trouble codes/symptoms. I have a '93 saturn SL1 with 160k miles (beater). When putting it in reverse, there was a slam. Next the service engine light came on and...
1
1

REPORT: Penske lines up as potential Saturn suitor
he typical relationship between automakers and dealerships, of course, is for the dealers to sell the cars that the automaker produces. But with General Motors shedding like a dog in springtime, it's...

2001 Saturn flashers
I have a 2001 Saturn L Series. There is a constant clicking from the 4 way flashers. When the turn signals or 4 ways are on they work fine. When not working the flashers continue to click rapidly. I...

If Saturn goes, I will NEVER buy another GM car
I expect GM to survive in one form or another. But if GM drops or stops the Saturn brand, I am done with GM cars and so is the rest of the family. We have been loyal Saturn car owners and have found...
12
12

1995 SL1
Hello everyone, I drive an automatic 1995 SL1 with about 175,000 miles. Recently I've started to hear a "fluttering" noise (something mechanical spinning/winding down) immediately after starting my...
1
1

1995 Saturn SL1 hesitation, lurching
Car: 1995 Saturn SL1 SOHC, standard transmission, 4 cyl. Mileage 237,000 Km Symptom: Hard to describe here but perhaps as ?hesitation?? Either while running or at idle, engine seems to hesitate. More...
10
10

'06 VUE Problem...
don't be shocked, but this is an actual post in this near-dead group! LOL I've googled this problem out on the web and have not found anything similar, so I've turned here in hopes that some of the...
4
4

What now?
16, 2009 Success, struggle mark Saturn history Strong lineup not enough to save it BY BRENT SNAVELY FREE PRESS BUSINESS WRITER General Motors Corp. started its Saturn project in the early 1980s as an...
1
1

Re: SATURN
On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 08:33:14 -0700, raamman rebooted the etch-a-sketch and scratched out: yeah, it was cool buying a saturn four years ago. We got the polymer panels and evena phone call from the...

Front seat repair ideas 94 SC2
Hi Anyone have any idea what is the best course to follow here. Left front bucket seat edge totally worn out to the springs. Should I take it to a seat repair place (if I can find one), or are there...
6
6

Saturn 2002 SL1 Gas tank capacity?
googled this topic and have found mixed answerers, some say 12 gal, or 15 or 16?
3
3