2001 Saturn flashers

I have a 2001 Saturn L Series. There is a constant clicking from the 4 way flashers. When the turn signals or 4 ways are on they work fine. When not working the flashers continue to click rapidly. I am assuming the flasher needs replaced. My question - how do I get to the flasher? Does the flasher push button pop out or does part of the dash have to come out?

Thanks in advance

Reply to
lballantine