Latest threads in Saturn Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Saturn may continue post-GM
local dealer is part of working group trying to save Saturn, even if GM spins it off. JimR
1
1

Help - Rotors frozen on Ion-2
It's time to change the rotors on my 2005 Ion-2. The two retaining clips were easy enough but the rotor is rusted to the hub. What's better? Heat? (I don't have a torch, but have to ask) Beat it with...
1
1

Service/Mechanic Recommendation in San Francisco?
Hi, new to this group... A few months ago I received a letter from a competing GM dealer that my long-time source for maintenance (for better or worse) on my 1998 SW1 -- Saturn of Colma -- had closed...
4
4

SES sign
97 SL!. stdrd xmission. 172000 Km. I get P0404 cide in SES amp. EGR system. any ideas ? TIA for any help. danielR.
1
1

Off to car heaven
Moneyblog Say goodbye to Saturn. And Saab and Hummer, for that matter. Pontiac, too, for all intents and purposes. Unless buyers (a few million of us -- or maybe just a couple of really adventurous...
54
54

"We Are Still Saturn"
I got this in my in basket today. Interesting reading - especially between the lines. Dear Kai: From our very beginning, Saturn has always sought a better way. We pioneered no-hassle, no-haggle...
3
3

Saturn gone?
sources tell us GM's viability plan set to be released at 5:00PM will kill the Saturn brand by 2011. Pontiac will also go away as a division. But the nameplate will sorta live on. So basically, what...
15
15

2007 Aura XE - Lucky me
This car has been the best Saturn I've owned. I had a 1999 SC-2 that was good, but it was at a time when SUV's were making me nervous. This car was destroyed in a three car accident on the same day...

SL2 sticky throttle problem
The throttle accelerator pedal on my '92 Saturn SL2 seemed to be sticking so that when you stopped at a traffic light, the idle rpm might be at 2-3K before slowly dropping back down to idle speed...
3
3

Bad Saturn Service
2005 VUE, FWD, V6: Had them do a front brake job and about a week later, started a "grinding" noise whne stopping at a sign or light. Only a slow, low speed stop. Took it back in and they charged me...
4
4

Radio noise '01 LW300
For over a year now, I have had intermittent static, weak signal and generally poor radio reception on our 2001 LW300. I had hit a low branch with the antenna a while back and the radio seemed to get...

Consumer Reports and Saturn
I have a 1996 SL2 with 240k+ miles on it and just the normal wear & tear problems. It has been the best new car I have had. I am now looking for an SUV and the Consumer Reports negative view of the...
25
25

Saturn LW300 Timing Belt
I was wondering if anyone had anything that they could send me showing me how to change the timing belt. I'm a heavy equipment mechanic and have many tools plus access to more. Any help would be...
6
6

1998 Saturn won't shift out of park
My '98 Saturn sometimes won't shift out of park. The shift lever will not move even with the button pushed. Eventually it will suddenly move easily. What could be the issue?
1
1

2005 Vue Daytime running lamps blink off
Had the resister replaced twice. Seems when it's damp outside, the running lamps won't come on. The light flickers in the dash and then goes out. Any idea's. Saturn replaced the resister about a month...
5
5