Latest threads in Studebaker Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

"I hate my classic car"
"Thank goodness they don't make 'em like that anymore" Misadventures with a 1963 Studebaker Avanti Slate:
1
1

Blown Packard on evilBay - Looks Good!
3&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item0125619829&rd=1
1
1

1932 Commander Regal Coupe article
Latest issue of Autoweek, June 18th, page 37.
1
1

Selma & Indiana
Hi Everyone, Hope everyone is getting ready for Next weekend. We can't make it, got a kid graduating the same time. The dog rescue is another issue too this year. Since I cannot make it out there I...

OT, what's faster, Morse code or text messaging?
5
5

Unprecedented Number of eBay Studes
I've never seen 68 Studes on Ebay Motors at one time - fully three dozen have been listed in the last 2 days! What gives? Does this have to do with the upcoming International Meet? A clue, anyone?
4
4

coupe driveshaft setup
finally got an opportunity to check the driveline angles on my '55 coupe; I'm using pretty much all the driveline parts from a '63 C-K. I believe that I have all the correct mounts, spacers, etc. for...
1
1

Avanti w/original International motor on e-Bay
Remember that '63 Avanti on e-bay with the "Original" International motor? Well I couldn't let it go by so I e-mailed the guy..Got a e-mail back.. Still you'd think they could do some research on the...

Air conditioners for cars
Website about car air conditioners. Here you can find out everything you want to know about car air conditioners, installation, maintenance, repair. Also you can find many tapes and producers.
1
1

List your Studebaker for a buck

R2 Lark on ebay
Never, ever again accuse me of driving up Studebaker prices. Holy crap:
12
12

Buried Fury
Live now:
23
23

Busted a crook
My son had his car broken into at his work place. The bad guy stole his IPOD and a "Pocket Dish" video player loaded with some movies he'd downloaded off Dish Network. On a whim, I checked ebay a few...
5
5

63' Rose Mist Paint Formula
Calling Ray F. I didn't see your email addie on the Tarheel page so I'm asking here if you have (or anyone else) has a refined formula for 63' Rose Mist.......?
5
5

A/C Systems
All you want to know about car air conditions, installing, maintenance, repair.
1
1