OT, what's faster, Morse code or text messaging?

Alex Magdaleno

Old technology is good stuff - Stude folk knew that already!

Reply to
zoombot

Nothing wrong with new tech, but this is good stuff. I bet Morse is around a lot longer than texting too.

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

Brings back memories to 1971. I joined the Air Force and took a test and the next thing I know, I am in security service learning Morse Code and how to type what I heard.

Reply to
bob m

I miss semaphore......... Foxtrot, uniform, charlie, kilo, space yankee, oscar, uniform

my first message to my training partner who was a prankster

Reply to
oldcarfart

Reply to
Dwain G.