1941 Stude Stainless F S

I have 24 pieces of the stainless trim for different models of the 1941 Studebaker--Champion, Commander, and President. Prices go from $1-$5 per piece plus mailing cost. Also are available are some used headlight rims with the glass lens and a couple of interior handle escutcheons. Let me know your needs and I'll see if I have it. I need the length of the stainless piece you need as it isn't identified. snipped-for-privacy@juno.com

Reply to
33freak