possibilities...

The 36 Stude sedans have all of a sudden become rather appealing to me lately, and here this one pops up on ebay! Imagine tha possibilities. A totally stripped down 50's hot rod with a hopped up big six and OD tranny from a later model Stude.

(wish I was a millionaire, but don't we all?) Burnette

Reply to
mbstude

Matthew (wish I was a millionaire, but don't we all?) Burnette

Reply to
mbstude

> Matthew (wish I was a millionaire, but don't we all?) Burnette

Reply to
itraseecab