need to find seals for 186 cid engine, know any vendor who has them?

hi I need: rear main seal front crank shaft seal oil pan gasket for 186 cid engine, this particular engine is in a 1955 Studebaker. Leads referrals appreciated. Thankyou for your time. Jerry Whitfield Winston salem, North Carolina administrator will not allow me to post my email address. My phone # 336-765-8312

Reply to
wwhitfield

Contact Studebakers West in Redwood City, CA. 650-366-8787. I bought all the gaskets and seals from them for the same engine a few months ago.

Reply to
Allen Siekman