1964 Daytona Radiator Hoses

I need to replace the upper and lower radiator hoses on my Dayona HT equipped with a 259 engine. I need part numbers and the store or person that has them. I looked today and there is a 1992 date on the top hose. I doubt that these 15 year old hoses will hold up to the Texas summer heat?

Richard

1963 R2 Hawk 1954 Coupe 1964 Daytona HT
Reply to
jem0mej

I have new ones: upper V8 1550652 $13.50 lower V8 1550980 $12.80

Reply to
Barry