3.07 differential trade for 3.73??

Hi to all, I have a 3.07 differential out of my 65 commander that I would like to trade for a 3.73 gear. Considering the weight in frieght expense... I would like to find one in the Oklahoma area close to where I live.

Anybody interested?? Please let me know... Thanks, Mike M.

63Champ 65Commander
Reply to
Mike M.

A model 27 or 44? I have a NOS model 27 3.73 twin traction flanged axle. I've already installed the backing plates and NOS axles. I would sell it, and I'm in OK email me if interested.

Joe

Reply to
Joe Baty