Trade Guitar For Bodywork?

I have an extremely nice Taylor Limited Edition, Brazilian Rosewood

710 Guitar, appraised at nearly $5,000 and would be willing to trade it for a strip and paint of a newly acquired '65 EZ Camper.

I have the van stripped down and it needs a media blast and paint. I will reassemble. I have the tow bar and can bring it a reasonable distance to make this work. I?m in the Milwaukee area)

The body is pretty darn straight (door dings and holes from old air scoops) and there is no rust repair needed. There is a krinkle in the nose from when the PO bumped something and the overrider got the nose. I already have the replacement nose skin, but it might be able to be repaired instead of replaced.

As soon as I figure out how to post photos in the forum I'll put some up.

Is this interesting to anyone?

Jim

Jim