REEDSVILLE

Somehow, I have lost my lists of things I am supposed to bring to Reedsville......

If there is anything I promised to bring for anyone, please e-mail me by Tuesday afternoon so I can get it loaded and bring it with me.

Thanks,

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

Hey Lee,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 431 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Reply to
blacklarkviii

Are you actually going to be there???? Have not seen you around in a while

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

Reply to
Mel

Thanks for the invite, Mel! It seems that the last several years it has not worked out for us to get down there... I am looking forward to our next visit to be sure!

Wish you and Danny were free to come along... maybe York?

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee