Midshipman sponsor program O.T.

Never had any idea how much work it would be sponsoring a midshipman for Brian Scott. As I sit in front of my laptop you can see from this picture how high maintenance he is to entertain in my home. His girlfriend just makes it more difficult.

JP/Maryland Studebaker On the Net

My Ebay items:
Daytona HT

64 R2 4 speed Challenger (Plain Wrapper) 63 R2 4 speed GT Hawk (Black) 63 R2 4 speed GT Hawk (White) 63 Avanti R1 62 Daytona HT 62 Lark 2 door 60 Hawk 53 Starlight
Reply to
John Poulos

Brian Scott