55 Vent Window Glass Setting Rubber

What do we use for vent window glass setting rubber?

The same setting rubber as for the door and rear quarter windows Electrical tape Friction Tape Cork ... ...

Thanks Bill

Reply to
Bill Clark

There's actually a glass setting tape, which is kind of like a gooey piece of rubber, which is the appropriate stuff for this job. Which reminds me, I should replace my vent windows as well, as soon as I have all the electricals back together...

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

When i had the glass replaced inmy coupe- the glass guy just used black silicone and told me the tape was passe

They never used it allanymore.

Reply to
ceecab