56 Sedan fenders-are they available??

I have been looking for a pair of 56 sedan fenders to put on a friends Pinehurst 2 door wagon. The folks with the T-W ad that has run forever say they do not have them. Everything is turning up a dead end . Any suggestions?

Freddy

Reply to
Freddy Badgett

Are you looking for fronts or rear quarters?

Reply to
58packardwagon

I have a N.O.S. set of fronts at $500.00 /pair.

I have many N.O.S. fenders , Hawk , Lark, truck etc.

R.Kapteyn. snipped-for-privacy@mac.com

Reply to
rkapteyn

Front

58packardwag> Are you looking for fronts or rear quarters? >
Reply to
Freddy Badgett

Bob,

What have you got for NOS rear truck fenders? I need a left rear for my 60 T-cab. Could buy, or trade an NOS right rear for it?

Bo

Reply to
64daytonaht

Would you have an NOS right front fender for a '59-'60 Lark or a T-cab pickup? If so please email me with price.

Thanks!!!

Rob

Reply to
RobYoung

R Kapteyn do you have any 57 or 58 Packard fenders or rear quarter panels? Please advise. Thank you

Reply to
58packardwagon

SASCO may still have some 57 quarterpanels left for sedans.

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam

I wish I had a 56 Commander front fender. I have a new 57 Packard fender that I'm going to weld up all the cut outs up to make a 56 out of it. A lot of welding and grinding and metal cutting. The other one is a 57 Scotsman fender. No vent door. .

Reply to
studeluver

Bob,

Do you still have some fenders left?