STUDEBAKER IS BACK !!!!

GO TO

ONCE THERE ENTER IN THE SEARCH BOX>>>>'SUPERCAR"

Reply to
studebakerautomotive
studebakerautomotive

The best way to get Studebakers back on the road???

Buy one, fix it up, get it safe, and drive it.

MB

Reply to
mbstude
Reply to
studebakerautomotive

MB that is a dead end, with the way automotive/smart hyways/ technologys are headed, I forcast, that in 10 years, you will not be able to drive any car made pre 20120 on hyways'TRY TO RUN A HORSE- WAGON ON FREEWAY" there are now 2 generations that do not know what a STUDBAKER is>>> us STUDEBAKER FOLKS ARE SLOWLY AGING?

NO I HAVE THE PLAN TO PUT THE STUDBAKER NAME BACK ON THE ROAD, AT LEAST IT IS START !

check out The site, ANY ONE WANNA BE A STUDEBAKER DEALER ???? OR CONTINUE WITH THIS REST IN PEACE STUDEBAKER PITY PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would bet my life on it, that if we could bring back the original Studebaker brohers back, THEY WOULD FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THE Studebaker name back on the road where it belongs!!!!!

Reply to
Malcom Gillette

I wonder if the Studebaker Bros. would import a turd from China and paste their name to it and call it a Studebaker??

MB that is a dead end, with the way automotive/smart hyways/ technologys are headed, I forcast, that in 10 years, you will not be able to drive any car made pre 20120 on hyways'TRY TO RUN A HORSE- WAGON ON FREEWAY" there are now 2 generations that do not know what a STUDBAKER is>>> us STUDEBAKER FOLKS ARE SLOWLY AGING?

NO I HAVE THE PLAN TO PUT THE STUDBAKER NAME BACK ON THE ROAD, AT LEAST IT IS START !

check out The site, ANY ONE WANNA BE A STUDEBAKER DEALER ???? OR CONTINUE WITH THIS REST IN PEACE STUDEBAKER PITY PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would bet my life on it, that if we could bring back the original Studebaker brohers back, THEY WOULD FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THE Studebaker name back on the road where it belongs!!!!!

Reply to
Barry

Speakin' of turds from China, remember them thar' (in)famous Studebaker radiow?

I scoffed up three of 'em and none were worth a shit.

I'm not confident of any resurrection in the future...

JT

Barry wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

"MB that is a dead end, with the way automotive/smart hyways/ technologys are headed, I forcast, that in 10 years, you will not be able to drive any car made pre 20120 on hyways'TRY TO RUN A HORSE- WAGON ON FREEWAY" there are now 2 generations that do not know what a STUDBAKER is>>> us STUDEBAKER FOLKS ARE SLOWLY AGING?

NO I HAVE THE PLAN TO PUT THE STUDBAKER NAME BACK ON THE ROAD, AT LEAST IT IS START !

check out The site, ANY ONE WANNA BE A STUDEBAKER DEALER ???? OR CONTINUE WITH THIS REST IN PEACE STUDEBAKER PITY PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!! "

Uh oh, guess I'm in trouble. I'm 18 and the ONLY cars I own are Studebakers. There's more running Studes just within my family than I can count on two hands. "Rest in Peace Pity Party"? Don't tell my daily driver, a '62 Stude, that it's dead. It may decide to not crank up in the morning. But at least there is good news. When all these "smart hyways" suddenly pop up everywhere, maybe our 60-70 Studes will bring enough scrap money to buy a new Honda.

Wanna see the Studebaker name back on the road? Get behind me sometime when I'm driving my '59 pickup. It has "STUDEBAKER" stamped right into the tailgate, pretty hard to miss.

Take it somewhere else, buddy. You can't convince this stubborn kid (or these stubborn old farts ) any other way. So don't bother.

Normally I'm a pretty nice fella and easy to get along with. But when you say that I can't do something that I AM doing, you need to tell it to someone else. I'm done with this thread now. I'm gonna go hop in my Studebaker and go for a drive....

BTW, it's people like you that have killed this newsgroup. Thanks for ruining a good thing....

Matthew Burnette

Reply to
mbstude

Seems to me this newsgroup is enjoying a little "rejuvination"... Chinese turds? We have them all around us, sooner or later they will be on our roads... Keep posting, I am in great need of entertainment without the heavy hand of "daddy" that the forum has... Speaking of turds, I spent the day going 'round and 'round with the county about repairing my drainfield...they want me to spend big $$ to float my turds into their brandy new sewer pipes....I told the site inspector today that I would shutter the bathrooms and build an outhouse with skids on it to move it easily... He didn't think that was funny...neither did I...I was serious... If the hookup is unavoidable it may kill my Lancaster plans..but I still have options. There are loopholes in the couty turd laws and I may be grandfathered in for now. OR...I can sell all my Studes and ride around in cheap Chinese turds... And get a place in Chattahoochee ready for my ass...drive myself there in my Chinese turd and just stick it in the dumpster when I check in... Studebaker George (I ain't crazy...I'm just lazy..)

Reply to
Studebaker George

Wow...an epiphany! I can turn the shop into the southeastern distributorship for Chinese turds! TURDS 'R US! That's it! Sign my ass up RIGHT NOW! Now accepting positions for salespersons!!! No service department needed, just throw them away when they break! No worries about technicians! No worries about parts departments! Send the dead hulls back to the mother country to be turned into MORE turdmobiles! You all laugh, but this guy may be on to something....sooner or later they WILL be here....might as well make some $$ while you can! I know a guy who made an awful lot for about a year selling new Yugos...then when they started falling apart he shut down. Went back to selling Fords... Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Anyone else want to be a dealer? Huari will set you up direct! They may even 'stand on their head' to help you.

I can get you a thousand units a month for your fleet! Never get a speeding ticket with the new proposed national 55mph speed limit![:0]

(spec's) Product Group: 3- Wheel Motorcycle

Product Description Model: TL-3050 Dimension: 3070 x 1500 x 1570 mm Wheelbase: 2080 mm Tread: 1280 mm Max Speed: 70km/h-150cc 80km/h-175cc

90km/h-200/250cc Engine Type: 162MJ ZS162MK ZS163ML Displacement: 150ml 175ml 200ml Rated power: 9.0/8500 kW/rpm 9.8(8000+/-500) kW/rp 10.3/7500 kW/rpm Tire Type: 4.00-12 145/70R12

Brake: 180mm 180mm Drum (mechanical braking/Hydraulic braking): 220mm

220mmDrum (hydraulic braking)

Disk: (hydraulic braking)

Trademark: HUARI Model: TL-3050 Standard: ISO9001 Productivity: 1000pcs/month

** Posted from
**
Reply to
Jeff Rice

Sign me up!

I can just see all the effete liberals here in Austin lining up for their new "Studebaker" eco-friendly while fightin' big oil head on!

Them segawaze will be tossed aside in droves!

Yassah, dat's da ticket!!

JT

Jeff Rice wrote:

Grumpy AuContraire