58 Golden Drip Rail Molding

Anyone know where I might find the drivers side drip edge molding for a 1958 Golden Hawk? This is the piece that curves around the rear side window. Most likely these were the same on numerous years of CK models.

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

Michael- Give Lark Parker (Dale McPherson) an e-mail (ANTISPAMshiny1@comcast DOT.net) ... E-mail addy has been modified... remove the CAPITALS I gave him (2) sets...when he was looking for cores... but I don't know if he has sold them or not.

NOTE**** On a LARK... (pun intended) I JUST looked at the parts car in my backyard (61 Hawk)- and it DOES have the drivers side driprail on it. It is undamaged, but would require polishing - e-mail me if interested...

Ray

Michael - Roseland FL wrote:

Reply to
Studeman