61 Lark on the road

I have started making it a habit of driving the 61 Lark VIII 4D the 1.5 hours up to the Portland (Or) VA Hospital. Man, what a beautiful day for it today! The car ran great, traffic flowed, and I got up there with 20 minutes to spare. And of course, I get asked at least 3 times each trip about the car. Just doing my part for the marque!

Dan Kay

61 Lark VIII Regal
Reply to
Dan Kay

Nothing wrong driving a Studebaker regularly. These cars are so simple and reliable, you should never worry. Of course, it might be wise to carry an extra, (deal breaker), fuel pump, starter, distributor and of course a spare tire!

I'm looking forward to driving the '56 Power Hawk to the national next year... At my age, it might be my last meet!

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire