'61 Lark tail light lenses

Anybody got a pair new of used? Or new? Acquaintance needs. Would probably glue cracked ones for this driver.

Reply to
NVArt

Do you have any hen's teeth? If you do maybe you can work out a swap.

Reply to
blacklarkviii

I found a NOS that I had bought years ago but I no longer have the car. I only have one. Let me know if you are interested in it.

Bob M

Reply to
bob m

On Nov 7, 2:25 am, "blacklarkviii" wrote: Do you have any hen's teeth? If you do maybe you can work out a swap.

I only had one hen's tooth, and traded it and 4200.00 for a '53 Coupe hood.

Reply to
NVArt

Man, that is probably worth 3 hens teeth - I won't tell you what I paid for the last ones I got off evilbay...

Dan Kay

61 Lark VIII 62 Daytona convertible
Reply to
Dan Kay

Here ya go:

blacklarkviii

NVArt,

Someone has contacted me about my NOS 61 tail light. Let me know if your acquaintance wants the lense first before I offer it to the person that emailed me. If I do not hear from them in a 24 hour period, I will respond to the person that emailed me.

Thanks Bob M

Reply to
bob m

Someone has contacted me since I posted this about my 61 lense. If your friend wants the lense, Henry, let me know within 24 hours. Otherwise, I will let the person know that contacted me he can buy it.

Bob M

Reply to
bob m
.

My acquaintance found some old Valiant lenses. He's chopping, sectioning, and gluing them together for the Stude. Probably'll look like a pair of mismatched B-117s when he's done.

Reply to
NVArt